Meltdown is proud to be a location for the creation of “Believe Mugs” for the non-profit organization, Believe Big. Create a Believe Mug at Meltdown and it will be fired and given to Believe Big. From there, they are wrapped and distributed to local cancer patients when they are receiving treatment. Mugs can be painted with any design you wish to paint, as long as it incorporates the word “Believe” and no other words. We encourage our customers to come in and create a mug any time they’re feeling artsy or looking for something fun to do! Book a mug-painting event with friends, or come in any time to do them on a walk-in basis. Mugs are $15 each. No discounts apply.
Hosting a Believe Mug Event is a fun, creative philanthropy option for Scout Troops, sororities and fraternities, clubs, church groups, etc! Here are some guidelines on whether or not you need to book an event or simply walk in to participate:
- Single mugs– no appointment necessary. Seating is first-come, first-served.
- Groups of 6 or fewer– no appointment necessary. Seating is first-come, first-served.
- Groups of 7-20 during NON-PEAK hours (Start times Monday-Wednesday between 10-7, Thursday & Friday between 10-4, Sundays 9 AM) You’re welcome to book our private party area during non-peak hours. Minimum 7 participants. Use the email form to your right to inquire about scheduling an event.
- Groups of 7-20 during PEAK hours (Any day schools are out, Thursday & Friday after 5 PM, Saturdays, and Sundays between 12-5 PM)- You can book the private party area during peak hours as long as you paint at least 13 mugs. People can paint more than one mug to meet this minimum. Minimum 13 mugs. Use the PEAK HOURS button to the right to book your event online.
- Groups of more than 20 can schedule during NON-PEAK hours (Monday-Wednesday 10-8, Thursday & Friday 10-5, Sundays 9-10:30 AM) Use the email form to your right to inquire about scheduling an event.
- OFFSITE EVENTS– We are happy to organize offsite mug parties! We will provide your group (minimum 10 mugs)