Paint Night- Meltdown Style!
Been dying to try one of those “Paint Nights”? We do them differently. Ok, let’s be honest. We do them better. Here’s why:
EVERY NIGHT is PAINT NIGHT at MELTDOWN!
Here’s how that works:
- Pricing. There’s no need for a GROUPON with our Paint Nights. Our in-studio canvas paint nights are priced at just $30 per person! Since we don’t sell alcohol or food, you won’t get caught spending extra cash on food and drink at the event. You can BYOB (yes, alcohol, too) and munchies to the event if you wish.
- Instruction. Guided instruction is provided- with a voice, not a microphone. We’ll walk you through each step of the design, and we’ll be walking around to help each participant with the design. At Meltdown, individual instruction is important, and we ALWAYS do our best to provide the help you need.
- Flexibility. You’ll have access to all of the colors we stock when you do an in-house event. Change the color palate to suit your style Prefer to do the design on a ceramic piece instead? Most of the time, we can make that happen, too.
- Creative License. Want to attend but just paint what’s in your imagination? Rule breakers are welcome! If you wish to stray from the instruction and do your own thing, that’s totally fine. Have a friend who wants to come but isn’t interested in painting the design? Have them sign up, anyway!! We’re a walk-in art studio. When they get to the event, they can simply choose a different project and our wonderful employees will help them with their project. Yes, of course, they can still sit with you :-).
- Elbow Room. At Meltdown, we prefer to keep it friendly. Our canvas paint events never have more than 25 people, and you won’t have to worry about the hustle and bustle sounds of a busy venue and giant groups.
- No Pressure. Most paint nights are scheduled for 2-3 hours based on the design, but there’s always a bit of flex time after the event is scheduled to end. If you need more time, stay a bit longer. If you don’t finish your painting during the event, bring it back later to add the finishing touches.