NOTE: Classes & Events are OPTIONAL and do not affect walk-ins.
- This event has passed.
ORMS Create for a Cause Event
April 10 @ 12:30 pm - 2:30 pm$15
Tuesday, April 10th is an early dismissal day, making it a great day to get CREATIVE for a CAUSE!! ORMS is partnering with Meltdown DiY Art Studio for some creative and charitable after-school fun. Kids will walk over to Meltdown DiY Art Studio after school (with adult supervision) to create either a mug for BelieveBig.org or a bowl for EmptyBowlsBaltimore.org. Kids will enjoy some snacks and a water bottle while they exercise their inner artist! They’ll love creating an item with the sole intention of giving it to someone in need. NOTE: Kids do not keep the mug/bowl. They are given to the respective organizations to be used in their service programs.
Here’s how it works:
- Register to participate by completing the online registration below. Seating is limited, register early to secure your space.
- If registering more than one child (6th, 7th and 8th grade are all welcome), please be sure to purchase 1 item per child.
- On April 10th, there will be an announcement for all kids who’ve registered for the event to meet in the cafeteria. From there, an adult will walk the kids to Meltdown DiY Art Studio. They will walk on the sidewalk on Dickenson Rd.
- Snacks will be provided, including cheese pizza (1 slice), gluten-free cheese puffs, clementines and water. Kids may bring their own snack if preferred.
- Kids will get creative with us until 2:30 PM. Please plan to pick up your child at MELTDOWN at 2:30 PM.
Tickets are not available as this event has passed.
Payment due at time of reservation.
Please see event or product listing for refund policy.