Ready to do some FUNdraising??
Meltdown offers tax-exempt organizations some great options to raise money. Contact us and we’ll help you decide which option is best for your organization: Hi@MELTDOWNinMD.com or call 410.875.7951.
Meltdown recommends that your organization create something amazing if you’re hosting an auction. Though we could just give you a gift card- who bids more for a gift card than it’s actual value?? And have you ever tried to merchandise gift cards in an appealing way? Not easy.
Auctioning off a project created by the members of your organization will generate top dollars at your event. These one-of-a-kind pieces will motivate bidders to donate at the event!! The best part.. we’re here to help you from start to finish, making the creation of the piece(s) a pleasant experience that results in spectacular works of art!!
Creating hand made items is not as difficult as you think!! These one of a kind, heirloom items will go for top dollars at your event!
Here’s how it works:
- Choose a design (We can show you hundreds for inspiration).
- Choose the piece to best suit the design. Meltdown will extend a 30% discount to qualified tax-exempt group for auction items.
- We’ll provide you with color to take back to your organization to get fingerprints. Of course, we’ll show you how to get a good print. 😉
- Return to Meltdown to do the detail work. As always, we’re there to guide you as you work.
- If you prefer, we can do the finish work on your project for an additional fee. We will do the writing on your piece for a fee of $15. To have us do the design as well (adding flowers, leaves, or other painted details), we charge an additional $10.
- Leave it with us and we’ll fire your piece. PLEASE a minimum of one week (two or more would be even better) to allow us time to finish and fire your project. Contact us as early as you can to get your project(s) started.
- Set the minimum bid for the item at your cost to cover your expenses.
- Make lots of money for your organization at the event with your amazing, handmade items!!
Design for Dollar$ Events
Meltdown is also happy to arrange Design for Dollars events for tax-exempt groups. For these events, you’ll distribute a flyer to members of your school or organization inviting them to come create a project between certain dates. At the end of the time frame, Meltdown will donate 15% of the sales* back to your group.
*Note that events must be scheduled with us, and we will create the flyer to hand out to your group. Sales totals will be noted on the forms turned in during the event, and only sales from your group qualify for the donation.
Door Prizes, Etc.
Meltdown is happy to give discount cards (4 cards per event, valued at $5 each) for use as door prizes and/or give-aways for events that meet the following requirements:
- Tax-exempt organizations ONLY. Organizations must provide their government-issued identification card.
- Door prizes are given ONLY for events with 50 or more attendees, such as school auctions, etc.
- A procurement letter from the organization must be provided on official letterhead.
- Only one donation per organization, per event will be provided.