Mugs are $15 each, and are tax-exempt. No discounts apply. We encourage customers to create a Believe Mug any time they’re feeling artsy or looking for something fun to do! You can also book a mug-painting event with friends, co-workers, religious groups (all are welcome!), scout troops, sports teams, etc. Creating Believe Mugs together is a great team-building opportunity.
- Single mugs– No appointment necessary. Seating is first-come, first-served.
- Groups of 6 or fewer– No appointment necessary. Seating is first-come, first-served.
- Groups of 7-20 during NON-PEAK hours (Start times Monday-Wednesday between 10-7, Thursday & Friday between 10-4, Sundays 9 AM) are welcome to book our private party area. Minimum 7 participants. Email us hi@MELTDOWNinMD.com to arrange your event.
- Groups of 7-20 during PEAK hours (Any day CCPS are not in session, Thursday & Friday after 5 PM, Saturdays, and Sundays between 12-5 PM) can book the private party area with a commitment to create at least 13 mugs. People can paint more than one mug to meet this minimum. Click on the “Book a Believe Mug” button to your right to book your event online.
- Groups of more than 20 can schedule during NON-PEAK hours (Monday-Wednesday 10-8, Thursday & Friday 10-5, Sundays 9-10:30 AM). Email us hi@MELTDOWNinMD.com to arrange your event.
- DiY OFFSITE events– We are happy to organize offsite mug parties! We will provide your group (minimum 10 mugs) with the supplies needed to create Believe Mugs and instruction posters to place on the tables. Email us hi@MELTDOWNinMD.com to arrange your event.
- Staffed OFFSITE events– With a minimum of 30 mugs, a Meltdown staff member will bring supplies and provide instruction for your event (within a 30 mile radius of Ellicott City or Eldersburg). Email us hi@MELTDOWNinMD.com to arrange your event.
Thank you for being a part of Believe Big’s mission to help families navigate their cancer journey! For more information about Believe Big, please visit www.BelieveBig.org